I run fused glass workshops for beginners and improvers along with my friend and colleague, Jean Hill, as JJ Fused Glass. Our workshops are held in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire.
Learn fused glass techniques to design, make and take home your pieces of art!
All our workshops:
- Run from 10.00 – 16.00
- Have no more than 8 students
- Have 2 tutors
- Include all materials and firing of work
- Cater for beginners and improvers
- Include lunch and refreshments through the day
- Cost £90 (Full Day) £95 from 13th October 2018
Beginner Students – The day will be split into two sessions. In the morning, learn to score, break and cut glass safely to make 4 or 5 tiles or small hangings. After lunch we’ll work with you to design and make 1 or 2 pieces of your choosing from the following: wall or garden panels, free-standing panels, bowls, mirror frame, jewellery.
Returning students – In the morning you’ll have a refresher on techniques needed to create a directed piece. After which, with help and guidance you’ll make new pieces of your choosing from options available.
We have the following dates scheduled for 2018
- Saturday 28th April 2018 FULL
- Sunday 29th April 2018 FULL
- Saturday 2nd June 2018 FULL
- Sunday 3rd June 2018 FULL
- Saturday 14th July 2018
- Sunday 15th July 2018
- Saturday 13th October 2018
- Sunday 14th October 2018
- Saturday 10th November 2018
- Sunday 11th November 2018
GIFT VOUCHERS: Can be bought as gifts towards the cost of our workshops
GROUP CLASSES: We offer private group classes for 6 or more at the individual rate listed above per person. For numbers fewer than 6 please contact us for pricing via the form.