I run fused glass workshops for beginners and improvers along with my friend and colleague, Jean Hill, as JJ Fused Glass. Our workshops are held in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire.
Learn fused glass techniques to design, make and take home your pieces of art!
All our workshops:
- Run from 10.00 – 16.00
- Have no more than 8 students
- Have 2 tutors
- Include all materials and firing of work
- Cater for beginners and improvers
- Include lunch and refreshments through the day
- Cost £95
Beginner Students – The day will be split into two sessions. In the morning, learn to score, break and cut glass safely to make 4 or 5 tiles or small hangings. After lunch we’ll work with you to design and make 1 or 2 pieces of your choosing from the following: wall or garden panels, free-standing panels, bowls, mirror frame, jewellery.
Returning students – In the morning you’ll have a refresher on techniques needed to create a directed piece. After which, with help and guidance you’ll make new pieces of your choosing from options available.
We have the following dates scheduled for 2019
- Saturday 12th January FULL Sunday 13th January FULL
- Saturday 16th March Sunday 17th March
- Saturday 18th May Sunday 19th May
- Saturday 22nd June Sunday 23rd June
- Saturday 7th September Sunday 8th September
- Saturday 19th October Sunday 20th October
- Saturday 16th November Sunday 17th November
GIFT VOUCHERS: Can be bought as gifts towards the cost of our workshops
GROUP CLASSES: We offer private group classes for 6 or more at the individual rate listed above per person. For numbers fewer than 6 please contact us for pricing via the form.