I run fused glass workshops for beginners and improvers along with my friend and colleague, Jean Hill, as JJ Fused Glass. Our workshops are held in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire.
Learn fused glass techniques to design, make and take home your pieces of art!
All our workshops:
- Run from 10.00 – 16.00
- Have no more than 8 students
- Have 2 tutors
- Include all materials and firing of work
- Cater for beginners and improvers
- Include lunch and refreshments through the day
- Cost £100
- Work is usually ready to collect 2-3 weeks after the workshop
Beginner Students – The day will be split into two sessions. In the morning, learn to score, break and cut glass safely to make 4 or 5 tiles or small hangings. After lunch we’ll work with you to design and make 1 or 2 pieces of your choosing from the following: wall or garden panels, free-standing panels, bowls, mirror frame, jewellery.
Returning students – In the morning you’ll have a refresher on techniques needed to create a directed piece. After which, with help and guidance you’ll make new pieces of your choosing from options available.
We have the following dates scheduled for 2020
- Saturday 25th July cancelled Sunday 26th July cancelled
- Saturday 10th October Sunday 11th October
- Saturday 14th November Sunday 15th November
- Saturday 5th December Sunday 6th December
GIFT VOUCHERS: Can be bought as gifts towards the cost of our workshops
GROUP CLASSES: We offer private group classes for 6 or more at the individual rate listed above per person. For numbers fewer than 6 please contact us for pricing .